Scaffold tube conforms to BS EN 39, with an outside diameter of 48.3mm and a wall thickness of 4mm.
Aluminium Tube available for Hire in length sizes up to maximum 20ft lengths. Sale only in 20ft lengths. The tube is pre-cut in lengths of 5’, 6’, 8’, 10’, 13’, 16’ and 21’ - other sizes are available on request.
Our range of scaffold boards includes:
- Grade A - this is a visually graded board and banded to 1.2m support centres, and is widely used within the scaffold and construction industry.
- BS:2482 - this board is fully compliant to BS2482 and is available in 1.2m or 1.5m support centres.
Scaffold board options available on any of the above include:
- Fire retardant treatments to either Euroclass B or C.
- Nail plates fitted on the face of the board to prevent splitting.
- End bands embossed with your name and branding of your name into the timber.
Our range of scaffold fittings conforms to relevant BS EN 74-1 standards. The fittings are available in both Pressed Steel (P/S) and Drop Forged (D/F) and are manufactured to the highest quality. We are also able to supply our fitting range powder coated or stamped with your company name.
- Double Coupler - P/S, D/F
- Wrapover Coupler - P/S, D/F
- Sleeve Coupler - P/S
- Swivel Coupler P/S, D/F
- Joint Pin – P/S
- Gravlock Girder Coupler - D/F
- Putlog Head - P/S
- Base Plate
- Stair Tread Bracket – P/S
- Prop Bracing Swivel Coupler – P/S
- Prop Bracing Double Coupler – P/S
- Putlog Coupler – P/S
- Guard Board Clip
- Half Coupler
- Ladder Clamp
- Roofing Coupler
- Scaffold Ring Tie
- Supa Tie
- Adjustable Base Plate
- Band & Plate Fitting
- Board Retaining Coupler
- Tool Holders